Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Budgets...MAN OH MAN!

In March, my husband and I moved from Seattle, WA to Minneapolis, MN; which brought us closer to my family and friends. Once we moved out here, we went from 2 incomes to 1 income and decided to stay on one income since I was pregnant and would stay home once the baby arrived.

We stayed with my family for a couple months, sold our condo, and moved into a new home. Now we're getting used to one income...and wow...it's a big difference.

Habits are hard to change - now things like gas & groceries need to be budgeted and I have to be better at staying within the budget.... Time for me to get creative.

I'm searching for more creative ideas on saving money - Couponing, Co-Ops, Meal Planning... It's just knowing what's going to be the most fruitful for my family - and still have the goal of being generous to those who really are struggling in the world.

So I'm going to do some research on these things and see what I find...see how I can save some dollars...We shall see what I find...

No comments:

Post a Comment